BDA Good Practice Scheme
Chartwell Dental Care was one of the first practices in Scotland to achieve membership of the BDA Good Practice Scheme in 2002. Our continuous membership since 2002 demonstrates our commitment to quality through good team working, efficient practice systems and an improved patient experience.
This means that our practice is dedicated to providing the very best of dental care to our patients under the Good Practice Scheme Commitment.
The Good Practice Scheme Commitment
- We aim to provide dental care of consistently good quality for all patients.
- We only provide care that meets your needs and wishes.
- We aim to make your treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
- We look after your general health and safety while receiving dental care.
- We follow current guidelines on infection control.
- We check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find.
- We take part in continuing professional development to keep our skills and knowledge up-to-date.
- We train all staff in practice-wide work systems and review training plans once a year.
- We welcome feedback and deal promptly with complaints.
- Every member of the practice is aware of the need to work safely under General Dental Council guidelines.
Click for further information about the BDA Good Practice Scheme.
For information about the SCI Model Publication Scheme click here.